I know this isn’t plumbing, but I had to include this in the ‘Plumbing From Hell’ archive because it is just … so … dangerous!
So we’re all guilty of letting things go … the dog walks get shorter, the diet goes out the window, a few glasses of a weekend turn into half a bottle a night! You get the idea. But should we really be letting ourselves go like this:
Electricity is a big killer. As you’re ironing you may think this is fine but when the insulation cracks and the live wire brushes your leg and all of a sudden you are part of the electricity circuit, it’s lights out.
If you have appliances like this either get them repaired or get them replaced. It’s your life.